Monday, December 10, 2012

12 in '12 Linky

I'm doing the 12 in '12 Linky Party, brought to us by A Teeny Tiny Teacher and Miss Kindergarten.

12. Favorite movie you watched:
The Lorax

11. Favorite TV series:
How I Met Your Mother - this year I have watched every episode in order twice.

10. Favorite restaurant:
On the Border - I am in love with their stuffed avocado, and their tortilla soup is the best (besides my own)

9. Favorite new thing you tried:
Adventures in decorating - painting my bedroom, putting up a 12ft. curtain rod, building my desk

8. Favorite gift you got:
I received the gift in 2011 but I didn't use it until 2012 - a cruise with my cousin!

7. Favorite thing you pinned:
A recipe for Wassail - took me back to high school and really made it feel like the holidays

6. Favorite blog post:
If I'm picking from my own posts, I only started this blog this year, so I don't have enough posts to pick a favorite.  If I'm picking my favorite from someone else's blog, I would say it would be a tie between every single one of Clutter-Free Classroom's Classroom 360 series.  They got me SO PUMPED to have my own classroom someday.

5. Best accomplishment:
Graduating College!  

4. Favorite picture:
 
3. Favorite memory: 
 The great time I had driving my grandma to and from a family reunion - it was real quality time.

2. Goal for 2013:
Organization, preparedness, and a thicker skin

1. One Little Word:
Peace

5 comments :

  1. Let me be the first to welcome you to blogging! I started my blog over the summer and still feel all green-thumbs! Good luck to you!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Argyle. Your blog is way cute! Welcome to blogging!
    ஐRikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up!!
    I love that you have watched How I Met Your Mother in order, twice. :) I love that show, too!
    Where did you go on your cruise??

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went to Cozumel. Our off-boat activity was that we took a boat to a private island - Isla Pasion I think - and hung out on the beach. It was pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute blog you have. I am also in LOVE with How I met your mother!

    Dynelle

    First Grade Fun with Mrs. Dunn

    ReplyDelete